BRING BACK THE SHINE TO YOUR SKIN
Diamond microdermabrasion is an increasingly popular, enjoyable and relaxing way to improve the texture and quality of your skin.
• Do you want a want to feel rejuvenated and refreshed?
• Do you want to rediscover your skins youthful glow?
Microdermabrasion is the perfect way to tackle dull, dry or rough skin, treating acne and reducing superficial pigmentation and fine lines.
Maybe it’s time to “treat” yourself to Courtenay Cosmetic Clinic microdermabrasion?
WHAT IS A MICRODERMABRASION?
Microdermabrasion is one of the most popular method for facial rejuvenation.
The treatment is a non-invasive mechanical exfoliation treatment that removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells on the face, chest, neck or anywhere on the body. Mechanical exfoliation with or without particles, along with adjustable vacuum pressure, allows for safe controlled exfoliation of the top layers of the epidermis. Our Specialists use a mechanical medium for exfoliation (crystals or diamond tips) along with vacuum to sweep away the dead skin and helps with circulation.
Microdermabrasion can decrease the appearance of superficial hyperpigmentation, photo-damage, diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars which helps to even out the texture and tone of the skin. Removing the dead cells will aid in the penetration of skin care products by up to 50% and makeup will go on much smoother.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TREATMENT OPTIONS?
At Courtenay Cosmetic Clinic we offer three different microdermabrasion options:
- Express Microdermabrasion: skin resurfacing treatment to smooth and refine your skin (20 minutes)
- Deluxe Microdermabrasion: skin resurfacing treatment with an added AHA/BHA mask to promote younger, fresher and healthier looking skin (30 minutes)
- Express Microdermabrasion + Skin Peel: skin resurfacing treatment with added Nimue SRC peel tailored to revitalise and rejuvenate your skin (40 minutes)
TRUST THE EXPERTS
Courtenay Cosmetic Clinic is Wellington’s number one destination for laser hair removal, appearance medicine, skin and tattoo removal treatments. With three locations and highly experienced specialists there is a reason why we are Wellington's most popular destination for treatments that get results.
For a superior experience contact us today for a free consultation.